Here are seven reasons why you should journal—journaling can help you:
- Achieve goals;
- Track progress and growth;
- Gain self-confidence;
- Improve writing and communication skills;
- Reduce stress and anxiety;
- Find inspiration; and
- Strengthen memory.
There are so many other benefits as well— join us for FACL BC’s eighth weekend writing session on Saturday, August 13 to find out more. We will be getting together to write on one of three question prompts. Afterwards, we’ll share generally what came through in our writing and anything else that you’d like to share.
Grab a coffee, bring a pen and paper, and let’s start journaling. See you there!
- Jenny Huang, Associate at Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP | Chair of Membership Committee
- Steven Ngo, Counsel at Rivian | President